Hello my beautiful friends! Happy day before Thanksgiving — Are you excited for tomorrow ? I know I am.. I want to begin by apologizing for not posting anything in a few weeks. I am currently in Connecticut visiting my family and I am very thankful to be able to be with them for the holiday. Today on the blog I will be bringing to you another celebrity inspired post. This past Sunday was the AMA awards. I always love watching award shows and seeing the beautiful looks the celebrities decide to go with. These are my favorites of the night. Let’s take a look..
- Danica Mckellar – I love everything about this green embroidered/sheer dress. The sheer material is very beautiful at the bottom and shows off the legs in a very lovely way. Her hair is perfect half up with this dress, and there is minimum jewelry in this look which is perfect because it’s all about this gorgeous dress.
- Selena Gomez – The Classic Black Dress: I love how it hugs her curves and then narrows at the legs. Everything is beautiful from the bold red earrings, lip color & classy hair bun to show off that sexy back detail.
- Fergie – Another beautiful Black Dress look.. Fergie looks amazing. What I love about this look is the Gold details from the neck line to the gold belt. The dress’s gold details are the jewelry statements for this look and I love how it has a high cut in the front to show off the legs. Her hair down and lovely small pearl earrings completes this look. Sexy but still very Beautiful.
- Kate Beckinsale – Lovely in white. Perfect choice of necklace and handbag. Beautiful make up & I love how her hair is pulled back for this look. She looks amazing.
- Jordin Sparks – Jordin looks Beautiful in this Gold Sparkle dress I love the cut in the front and knotted details in the middle of the dress. Lovely nails, jewelry & strappy heels to complete the look.
- Giuliana Rancic- Giuliana’s dress is so classic I love the one shoulder, the belt on the waist, her dress color, the black sequence along with the white color next to the blue. I love her shoes I want them!! Love this look.. Gorgeous<3
What celebrity look was your favorite?
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your loved ones.
Thank You for reading<3 Tania